The 5th Politics and International Relations Congress will be organised by the Department of International Relations at Karadeniz Technical University on 14-16 September 2022.
The Congress aims to convene a vast array of contributors, including policymakers, practitioners and researchers to reflect the full diversity of the politics and international relations community from across the globe.
- Who can participate in the Congress?
The Congress is open to a vast array of contributors, including policymakers, practitioners and researchers to reflect the full diversity of the politics and international relations community from across the globe.
- Registration Fee:
There is no fee for registration.
Will be announced soon.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 1 July 2022
Announcement of the Accepted Submissions: 15 July 2022
Congress Program Announcement Date: 1 August 2022
Congress Dates: 14-16 September 2022
Prospective participants should submit their short bio and abstract to
The abstracts should reveal the conceptual framework of the work in question, including five (5) keywords and should be minimum 500 words and up to 1000 words. The submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Congress Evaluation Committee.
The submitted works should not be published beforehand in any way.
The Congress papers can be presented in both English and Turkish.
- Asymmetrical Threat and State Security
- The New European Neighbourhood Policy
- Area Studies
- Regional Conflicts and Crisis Management
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation
- The Impact of Non-state Actors to Regional and International System
- Ethnic and Sectarian Conflicts
- Energy, Environment and Climate Change
- Financial Institutions and Global Financial Developments
- Human Security and Migration
- Responsibility to Protect, Humanitarian Intervention and Sovereignty
- International Organizations in Global/Regional Issues
- Global Armament/Disarmament and Stability of International System
- Islamic Movements and Islamic Thought in the Middle East
- Radicalism and Extremism
- Cyber Security and Cyber Warfare
- Armament, Nuclear Weapons, Missile Defence Systems and the New Deterrence
- Social Movements and International System
- International Migration Studies, Irregular Immigration and Refugee Problem
- Contemporary Discussions in International Security Studies
- Current Debates in International Relations Theories and Changing Geopolitical Circumstances
- Economical-Political Competition in International System
- Resolution Methods of Legal and Commercial Disputes in International System
- The Quest for Strategic Equivalence in the International System
and other issues on Politics and IR…
Karadeniz Technical University
Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
Department of International Relations
- Phone : +90 (462) 377 29 15
- Fax: +90 (462) 325 72 81
- E-Mail: email@example.com